From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
M112 may refer to:
- M-112 highway (Michigan), a road in the United States of America
- HMS Shoreham (M112), a British Royal Navy Sandown-class minehunter
- Mercedes-Benz M112 engine, a V6 automobile piston engine family used in the 2000s
- Myasishchev M-112, a cargo-passenger aircraft produced by Myasishchev
- M112, a C-4 demolition charge
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.