From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up MVP in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Most Valuable Player is an award, typically for the best performing player in a sport or competition.
MVP may also refer to:
- Hauppauge MediaMVP, a network media player often shortened to "MVP" (Music, Videos, Pictures)
- Microsoft Most Valuable Professional, an award and recognition program
- Minimum viable product, a concept used in software feature estimating
- Model–view–presenter, a software engineering design and architectural pattern
- Most vexing parse, a specific form of syntactic ambiguity resolution in the C++ programming language
Film and television
- MVP (TV series), a TV drama about the lives of hockey players' wives
- MVP, an Australian sport show hosted by basketball star Steve Carfino
- MVP: Most Valuable Primate, a 2000 comedy film
- "M.V.P." (song), a 1995 single by underground rapper Big L from Lifestylez ov da Poor and Dangerous
- "MVP", a song by the deathcore band Despised Icon which is included on their fourth album Day of Mourning (album)
- MVP (album), a reggaeton album by various artists released in 2003
- MVP (group), a hip hop group
Science and medicine
- Major vault protein, a primary protein associated with the cytoplasmic vault organelle
- Mean venous pressure, (central venous pressure + peripheral venous pressure) ÷ 2
- Minimum viable population, the minimum sustainable population value used in biology, ecology and conservation biology
- Mitomycin-vindesine-cisplatin, a combination chemotherapy regimen
- Mitral valve prolapse, a heart valve condition
- Dale Torborg, professional wrestler better known as "The Demon", whose alias was once "MVP"
- Steve Lombardi, professional wrestler better known as the "Brooklyn Brawler", whose alias was once "MVP"
- Manuel V. Pangilinan, Filipino businessman and sports executive
- Montel Vontavious Porter, the ring name of professional wrestler Hassan Assad
- Michael Page (fighter), a mixed martial arts fighter nicknamed "MVP" (Michael Venom Page)
- MVP (eSports), Korean eSports team
- MVP Phoenix the Dota 2 team
- MVP (novel), a novel by James Boice
- Maharashtra Vikas Party, a political party in India
- Michael Van Patrick, known as MVP, a comic book character created by Dan Slott and Stefano Caselli for Marvel Comics
- Duri language (ISO 639 code: mvp), an Austronesian language
- Fabio Alberto León Bentley Airport (IATA airport code: MVP), an airport in Colombia
- Memel People's Party (German: Memelländische Volkspartei), a defunct pro-German political party in the Memel Territory
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MVP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.