|Mesa County and the state of Colorado|
|Elevation||4,521 ft (1,378 m)|
|Time zone||MST (UTC-7)|
|• Summer (DST)||MDT (UTC-6)|
|GNIS feature ID||0174372|
Mack is an unincorporated community and a U.S. Post Office located about 10 miles east of the Colorado/Utah border in Mesa County, Colorado, United States. The Mack Post Office has the ZIP Code 81525. Mack is part of the Grand Junction Metropolitan Statistical Area.
The Country Jam Ranch is located near the town of Mack and is known for being a Music Festival Destination. This is a permanent festival site created for music festivals, including Country Jam, an event that has been held since 1992 and one that draws thousands of country music fans to the area.
- Grand Junction Metropolitan Statistical Area
- Old Spanish National Historic Trail
- List of cities and towns in Colorado
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Post offices". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 1 July 2016.
- Dawson, John Frank. Place names in Colorado: why 700 communities were so named, 150 of Spanish or Indian origin. Denver, CO: The J. Frank Dawson Publishing Co. p. 33.