Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up magazine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A magazine is a kind of periodical publication.
Magazine may also refer to:
- Magazine (artillery), a place to store ammunition in warships and fortifications
- Magazine (firearms), a device that holds ammunition for firearms
- Camera magazine, a light-tight chamber to feed and take up film in a camera
- Magazine (band), an English musical group fronted by ex-Buzzcocks member Howard Devoto in the late 1970s
- Magazine (Heart album), 1977
- Magazine (Meisa Kuroki album), 2011
- The Magazine (album), 1984 by Rickie Lee Jones
- Magazine (Jump, Little Children album), 1998
- Magazine (EP), an EP by Ailee
- "Magazines" (song), a 2008 song by The Automatic
- "Magazine", a song by Pedro the Lion from the 2002 album Control
- Magazine Gateway, an entrance to Leicester Castle
- United States
- Magazine, Arkansas, a town in the United States
- Mount Magazine, the tallest mountain in Arkansas
- Magazine Street, a location in New Orleans
- Color magazine (lighting), of color filters in a lighting system
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Magazine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.