From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mahra may refer to:
- Al Mahrah Governorate, a governorate in Yemen
- Mahra Sultanate, a historical sultanate in South Arabia
- Mehri people, an ethnic group of Oman and Yemen
- Mehri language, the Modern South Arabian language spoken by them
- Mahra, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, a town in Pakistan
- Mahendra Singh Mahra (born 1937), Indian MP
- Ummed Singh Mahra (1942–1971), Indian soldier
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mahra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.