Main Maike Chali Jaungi Tum Dekhte Rahiyo
|Main Maayke Chali Jaungi Tum Dekthe Rahiyo|
|Developed by||Ved Raj|
|Directed by||Dheeraj Sarna|
|Opening theme||Main Maayke Chali Jaayungi Tum Dekhthe Rahiyo (on Sony) Instrumental wedding music (on YouTube)|
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of episodes||178 as of 17 May 2019|
|Production company(s)||Kagaz Kalam Films|
|Distributor||Sony Pictures Networks India|
|Original network||Sony Entertainment Television|
|Original release||11 September 2018 –|
Main Maike Chali Jaungi, Tum Dekhte Rahiyo (English: I Will Go To My Parents Home, You Keep Watching) is an Indian drama television series starring Namish Taneja and Srishti Jain. The series is created by Shoonya Square and produced by Dheeraj Sarna. It premiered on 11 September 2018 and airs at 8:30pm on Sony TV.
The main characters of the show are Jaya Sharma, Satya Devi Sharma and Samar Surana. Jaya is a wedding planner while her mother Satya Devi is a divorce lawyer who is always over-concerned about Jaya and her sisters, Shikha Sharma and Richa Sharma. Jaya met Samar during the wedding of Samar's sister, Sarika Surana. After sometime, Samar and Jaya fall in love with each other and got married. Their experiences with married life with Satya’s interference causes misconceptions between the family members. Satya devi makes others believe that Samar is wrong and does so by tricking him into acts and traps, whereas Samar continues to try to explain them that he is not wrong. Satya crosses limits when she desires Jaya’s second marriage. Her first plan fails when the suitor, Jay, exposes himself as a selfish and irritating person. The second one, Dhruv, practically loves Jaya and Dhruv being a well-behaved and lovely person, is just like the boy Satya wanted. He impresses them but his ex, Shanaya arrives to Bhopal (where the story is set).Samar wants to make Jaya jealous by making himself friends with Shanaya. As the story goes forward, Samar, in an attempt to get Jaya back ultimately, sacrifices himself for every other person, after which Jaya, with a broken heart, ends all ties with Samar and his family. She prepares to start a new life with Dhruv. Later Gauri Shankar's (Samar's Father) childhood friend and business partner, Vikramjeet Singh aka Vicky Chacha visits them from USA and gets to know about Satya’s wrong-doings. He then takes it upon himself to fix everything. Later when everything between the Sharma's and the Surana's is good Vicky falls in love with Satya as she helped Sarika, Samar's sister in a case which Akash (Sarika's ex-husband) traps her into for money. Suddenly, Amarnath (Satya's ex-husband, Jaya's dad) arrives. He fakes that he has blood cancer to stay with Satya (she agrees) But actually he has come to Bhopal to take revenge on Satya and her family. After finding out that Amarnath is faking his illness, Vicky tries to tell Satya in an unsuccessful attempt. In an attempt to protect Satya from harm, he accidentally admits his love for Satya and she gets upset with him. Amarnath tries to keep Satya and her mother captive in their own house and force them to do steal from the Surana's house, which Satya at first agrees to do, but later decides against. Samar reaches and he is, too, in the house captive now. Jaya and Vicky form a plan to free them all and are successful in their attempt but Amarnath tries to shoot Satya with a police officer's gun, Vicky jumps in front and is injured. Satya, convinced, that there is no one who will love her more and with support from Jaya and Samar, agrees to marry Vicky.
- Namish Taneja as Samar Surana, Jaya's husband
- Srishti Jain as Jaya Sharma/Jaya Surana, Samar's wife
- Neelu Vaghela as Satya Devi Sharma, Jaya's mother
- Aditi Deshpande as Rama Surana, Samar's mother
- Vivek Mushran as Vikramjeet Singh (Vicky), Gauri Shankar's childhood friend.
- Hemant Choudhary as Gauri Shankar Surana, Samar's father
- Mohsin Khan as Karthik, Shikha's husband
- Mahi Sharma as Shikha Sharma, Karthik’s wife
- Yachit Sharma as Kabir, Karthik and Shikha's son
- Taruna Nirankari as Richa Sharma, Jaya's second elder sister
- Lily Patel as Savitri Devi, Jaya's maternal grandmother, Satya Devi's mother
- Vaani Sharma as Sarika Surana, Samar's younger sister
- Vishal Chaudary as Sarika's husband
- Pravin Shukla as Sarika's brother-in-law
- Priom Gujjar as Vijay Surana, Samar's cousin brother
- Dolly Chawla as Jyoti Surana, Vijay's wife
- Prem Nath Gulati as Samar's paternal grandfather, Gauri Shankar's father
- Kapil Punjabi as Uma Surana, Samar's paternal uncle, Gauri Shankar's brother
- Manisha Purohit as Prabha Surana, Uma Shankar's wife, Samar's paternal aunt
- Vinod Goswami as Lalan, Surana family's manager
- Milloni Kapadia as Shanaya, Dhruv's ex girlfriend
- Ruslaan Mumtaz as Dhruv Raichand
- "Neelu Vaghela play Lawyer in the show Main Maike Chali Jaungi Tum Dekhte Rahiyo".
- "Main maayke chali jaaungi tum dekhte rahiyo's Neelu Vaghela inspired by Kareena Kapoor".
- Farzeen, Sana (September 11, 2018). "Main Maayke Chali Jaaungi Tum Dekhte Rahiyo depicts every mother-daughter relationship: Neelu Vaghela". The Indian Express. Retrieved November 2, 2018.
- Vijyakar, R.M. (October 30, 2018). "Coolest Nani on 'Main Maayke Chali Jaungi Tum Dekhte Rahiyo' Makes Waves". India West. Retrieved November 2, 2018.
- "Main Maayke Chali Jaungi Quenches my Creative Hunger Srishti Jain". UNI India. September 11, 2018. Retrieved November 2, 2018.
- "Namish Taneja to play family man in show".
- "Srishti Jain to play wedding planner in show".