From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Maj may refer to:
- Major, a rank of commissioned officer in many military forces
- Máj, a romantic Czech poem by Karel Hynek Mácha
- Máj (literary almanac), a Czech literary almanac published in 1858
- Marshall Islands International Airport
- MAJ or mise à jour - French expression meaning "update"
- The name used on French language AZERTY keyboards for the Shift key
- DJ Maj, American Christian music DJ
- Fabio Maj (born 1970), Italian cross country skier
- Maj Sjöwall (born 1935), Swedish author and translator
- Maj Sønstevold (1917–1996), Swedish composer
- Maj Helen Sorkmo (born 1969), Norwegian cross country skier
- Maj Britt Theorin (born 1932), Swedish social democratic politician and diplomat
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Maj.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.