From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Maker (book), or Dreamtigers (1960), book by the Argentine author Jorge Luis Borges.
- Makers (magazine), the hardback book spinning off of the O'Reilly Media quarterly magazine Make which focuses on do-it-yourself (DIY) projects
- Makers, the 2009 novel by Cory Doctorow
- Makers: The New Industrial Revolution, the 2012 business book by Chris Anderson
- The Maker is an alias used by Ultimate Reed Richards
Film and television
- The Maker (film), 1997 American drama film
- Makers: Women Who Make America, a joint PBS-AOL video initiative formed in 2012 for recognizing trailblazing women; related PBS television series (2013)
- Makers (album), the 2006 album from Seattle singer-songwriter Rocky Votolato
- The Maker (album), 1994 album by guitarist Pat Martino
- The Makers (American band), a garage rock/rock-n-roll band from Spokane, Washington, formed in 1991
- The Makers (Australian band), a band formed around 1988
- Maker, Cornwall, a village in Britain
- Maker Studios, American company producing internet television channels
- T/Maker, personal computer software company
- Maker culture, contemporary culture, representing a technology-based extension of DIY culture
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Maker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.