February 21, 1967 |
Maebashi, Gunma Prefecture, Japan
|Other names||Shōko Kuno|
Makiko Kuno (クノ真季子 Kuno Makiko?, born February 21, 1967 in Maebashi, Gunma Prefecture, Japan) is a Japanese actress. Her early stage name was Shōko Kuno (久野翔子 Kuno Shōko?); she changed it to Makiko Kuno (久野 真紀子 Kuno Makiko?), and changed the way of writing the name, becoming クノ真季子 in 2005.
She has been active as a model since senior high school, and as an actress made her debut in 1987. She was the image girl of the JR East Kiosks from 1988 to 1994. In 1994 she released a collection of photographs, Mitsu, and appeared nude in an original video, XX: Utsukushiki Karyūdo. In 1998, she played the part of Sunday in the Chunsoft sound novel Machi to a favorable reception. In addition, she qualified as a sommelier in 1998.
- Banana Shoot (1989) as Fuko Hosaka
- Taro! Tokyo makai taisen (1991) as Yasuhara
- The Guard from Underground (1992) as Akiko Narushima
- Fuyu no kappa (1995) as Tamako
- Mari's Prey a.k.a. マリ-の獲物 (1996)
- The Mars Canon (2001) as Kinuko
- World's End Girlfriend Sekai no owari (2005)
- Mushishi (2006) as Maho's mother
- Ultraman Gaia (1998) as Kyoko Inamori
- Urutora kyû: Dâku fantajî (2004) TV series... a.k.a. Ultra Q: Dark Fantasy
- Machi (1998)
- XX: Beautiful Hunter XX: Utsukushiki karyuudo (1994).... Shion
- Oretachi wa tenshi ja nai (1993).... Eri
- Oretachi wa tenshi ja nai 2 (1993).... Eri
- Sugar: Howling of Angel (1996)
- Inagawa Junji no shinjitsu no horror (2003)... a.k.a. J-Horror Anthology: Legends
- "The Guard from Underground". Midnight Eye. March 28, 2002. Retrieved June 6, 2015.
|This article about a Japanese actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|