From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Makki may refer to:
- Makkah, SA, the Holy Capital, a Mother of villages in AlHejaz,
- Abu Talib al-Makki, or Muhammad ibn 'Ali (d. 386 AH/996 AD in Baghdad), a hadith scholar, Shafi'i jurist and a Sufi mystic
- Muhammad Jamaluddin al-Makki al-Amili (1334–1385) also known as al-Jazzini or Shahid Awwal, author of Al-Lum'ah ad-Dimashqiya, an important Shi'a scholar
- Sayyid Muhammad Al-Makki (1145–1246), saint of the people of Sindh, a warrior, ruler over Yemen and explorer
- Mäkki, Estonian-born Finnish rapper, DJ, real name Gert Kaasik
- Middle name
- Mohammed al-Makki al-Nasiri (1906–1994), Moroccan religious scholar and nationalist politician
- Abdul Rehman Makki, leading figure of Jamat ud Dawah (JuD), a welfare Islamic organization of Ahl-e-Hadith which is, inter alia, dedicated to install Islamist rule of law and governance in Pakistan
- Fadi Makki, Lebanese expert and economic adviser in strategy consulting, trade policy, development
- Hassan Muhammad Makki (born 1933), Prime Minister of the Yemen Arab Republic in 1974
- Mohammad Talal Makki (Born 1987), Leading role in the Saudi Arabian Airlines.
- Irfan Makki, Pakistani-born Canadian Muslim singer and songwriter
- Najat Makki, United Arab Emirates painter
- Makki sura, or Meccan surah, the chronologically earlier chapters (surahs) of the Qur'an that were, according to Islamic tradition, revealed anytime before the migration of the Islamic prophet Muhammed and his followers from Mecca to Medina (Hijra)
- Makki di roti, flat, unleavened Punjabi bread
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Makki.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.