Malang railway station
|Owned by||PT Kereta Api Indonesia|
|Line(s)||Kertosono to Bangil Line|
Malang Station is a train station in Malang city, East Java. Station located at an altitude of approximately 444 meters above sea level this is the largest train station in Malang City. Malang station was built in 1941 based on the work of J. van der Eb. The station is sometimes referred to as Malang Kotabaru Station to distinguish Malang Kotalama Station who is older.
At first, Malang Station building is on the east side the building that now. because the station building is considered to be no longer able to accommodate the increasing number of passengers, then was made new, larger building on the west side. The new building continues to be used up to now and the old building that is now adjacent to the train depot and locomotive Malang functioned as an office and warehouse for storing railway maintenance tools.
The railway services that use this station :
- Gajayana to Gambir (EXECUTIVE CLASS)
- Malabar to Bandung (EXECUTIVE, BUSINESS, AND ECONOMY PLUS CLASS)
- Malioboro Ekspress to Yogyakarta Tugu (EXECUTIVE AND ECONOMY AC CLASS)
- Majapahit to Pasar Senen (ECONOMY AC CLASS)
- Matarmaja to Pasar Senen (ECONOMY CLASS)
- Penataran to Surabaya Gubeng and Blitar (ECONOMY LOCAL)
- Tawang Alun to Banyuwangi (ECONOMY CLASS)
|This article about transport in Indonesia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|