Mall of Egypt
|Opening date||March 2, 2017|
|Owner||Majid Al Futtaim (MAF Holding)|
|No. of stores and services||600+|
Mall of Egypt is a shopping mall in Cairo, Egypt, owned and operated by the Majid Al Futtaim Group, located on Wahat Road. The mall houses major department stores, fashion, lifestyle, sports, electronics, home furnishing outlets. With direct access to Wahat Road, the mall includes 6,500 car parking spaces and 280000m2 of retail space. The mall worth 6 billion EGP officially opened in March 2017.
- "Majid Al-Futtaim set to officially open Mall of Egypt in March 2017 - Daily News Egypt". dailynewsegypt.com. Retrieved 2017-07-14.
- "Mall of Egypt is Finally Opening on March 2nd and It Has the Country's First Ever Indoor Snow Park". cairoscene.com. Retrieved 2017-07-14.
- "Dubai's MAF says Mall of Egypt project to open in March 2017 - Retail,GCC,Middle East,Retail,Africa,Retail - ArabianBusiness.com". arabianbusiness.com. Retrieved 2017-07-14.
- "About Us". mallofegypt.com. Retrieved 2017-07-14.
- "Majid Al Futtaim Opens the doors of Mall of Egypt | Think Marketing". thinkmarketingmagazine.com. Retrieved 2017-07-14.
- "Maf opens Mall of Egypt in Cairo, complete with indoor ski slope - The National". thenational.ae. Retrieved 2017-07-14.
- "Mall of Egypt: The Prices for Ski Egypt Have Been Revealed!, Cairo, Egypt". cairogossip.com. Retrieved 2017-07-14.