From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Manda or manda in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Manda may refer to:
- Manda (Mandaeism), a place of worship for followers of Mandaeism
- Manda clan, a clan of the Jat people in India
- Manda people, an ethnic and linguistic group in southern Tanzania
- Manda is also a Kamboj clan name.
- Manda language (disambiguation), multiple languages
- Manda (Union), A union of Dhaka zilla of Bangladesh. It is about 3km away from Motijheel
- Manda (Kingdom), an erstwhile princely state in India, near Allahabad
- Manda (Tanzanian ward), an administrative ward in Dodoma Region, Tanzania
- Manda, Ethiopia, a village in the Afar Region, Ethiopia
- Manda, Guinea, a town in the Labé Region, Guinea
- Manda, Kale, a village in Burma
- Kafr Manda, is an Israeli-Arab town in the Lower Galilee, near Nazareth
- Manda Island, an island of the Lamu Archipelago, Kenya
People with the given name Manda
- Manda Ophuis (born 1980), Dutch singer and composer
- Manda Lai, University of Michigan MD, MBA
- Manda Best, a fictional character from EastEnders
- Manda (kaiju), a fictional dragon based kaiju that appears in Japanese monster films
- Manda, a fictional giant snake from the Naruto manga series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Manda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.