Mangshan ( 芒山, literally "Mount Máng") or mangshanensis may refer to:
- Mangshan District (芒山区), a former district of Zhengzhou, Henan, China
- Mangshan (芒山镇), a town in Yongcheng District, Shangqiu, Henan, China, see List of township-level divisions of Henan
- Mangshan (芒山) the ancient burial ground hill in Zhongtou Village, Luoyang, Henan, China, now the site of the Luoyang Ancient Tombs Museum
- Mangshan National Nature Reserve, a protected area of Hunan Province, China, see List of protected areas of China
- Mangshanyegan, the Mangshan mandarin (Citrus nobilis Lauriro), a wild citrus fruit species native to Mangshan, Hunan Province, China, morphologically similar to cultivated Mandarin oranges, but of a different species
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mangshan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.