From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up manifest in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Manifest may refer to:
- Manifest (transportation), a document listing the cargo, passengers, and crew of a ship, aircraft, or vehicle, for the use of customs and other officials
- Manifest (convention), a Melbourne anime festival
- Manifest (album), a 2007 album by Impaled Nazarene
- Manifest (Linda Sundblad album) (2010)
- Manifest!, a 2012 album by Friends
- Manifest, a 2008 album by Chessie
- "Manifest", a song by Sepultura from Chaos A.D.
- "Manifest", a song by the Fugees from The Score
- "Manifest", a song by Gang Starr from No More Mr. Nice Guy
- Manifest file, a computer file that enumerates files that are contained in a package
- Manifestation (disambiguation)
- Manifesto (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Manifest"
- All pages with titles containing Manifest
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Manifest.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.