Mansi may refer to:
- Mansi people, an indigenous people living in Tyumen Oblast, Russia
- Giovanni Domenico Mansi (1692–1769), Italian theologian, scholar, historian and archbishop
- Kate Mansi, American actress born in 1987
- Mansi, Myanmar, a town in the Kachin State of Myanmar (Burma)
- Mansi, Banmauk, a village in Myanmar (Burma)
- Muncie (disambiguation)
- Muncy (disambiguation)
- Munsee (disambiguation)
- Munsey (disambiguation)
- Minsi (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mansi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.