From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mantrap in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mantrap or man trap may refer to:
- Mantrap (snare), a mechanical device for catching trespassers
- Mantrap (access control), a double-door single-person access control space
- Mantrap (1926 film), a silent film based on the Lewis novel
- Mantrap (1953 film), a British film
- Mantrap (1983 film), a short featuring the band ABC
- Mantrap (1943 film), a George Sherman mystery crime thriller
In other media:
- Mantrap (novel), a 1926 novel by Sinclair Lewis
- "The Man Trap", an episode of Star Trek
- "Man Trap", an episode of Hi-de-Hi!
- Mantrap Township, Hubbard County, Minnesota, a civil township in Minnesota
- Mantrap Lake, a lake in Minnesota
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mantrap.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.