Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up mantrap in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mantrap or man trap may refer to:
- Mantrap (access control), a double-door single-person access control space
- Mantrap (snare), a mechanical device for catching trespassers
- Mantrap (1926 film), a silent film based on the Sinclair Lewis novel
- The Mantrap, a 1943 American mystery film directed by George Sherman
- Mantrap (1953 film), a British whodunit film directed by Terence Fisher
- Man-Trap, a 1961 American film directed by Edmond O'Brien
- Mantrap (1983 film), a short featuring the band ABC
- "The Man Trap", a 1966 episode of the television series Star Trek
- "Man Trap", a 1986 episode of the BBC television sitcom Hi-de-Hi!
- "Mantrap" (The Adventures of Black Beauty), a 1972 episode of the British television series Adventures of Black Beauty
- Mantrap (novel), a 1926 novel by Sinclair Lewis
- Mantrap (Dungeons & Dragons), a giant plant monster in the role-playing game
- Mantrap Lake, a lake in Minnesota, U.S.
- Mantrap Township, Hubbard County, Minnesota, a township in Minnesota, U.S.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mantrap.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.