|Look up mantrap in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mantrap or man trap may refer to:
- Mantrap (access control), a double-door single-person access control space
- Mantrap (snare), a mechanical device for catching trespassers
- Mantrap (1926 film), a silent film based on the Sinclair Lewis novel
- The Mantrap, a 1943 American mystery film
- Mantrap (1953 film), a British whodunit film
- Mantrap (1983 film), a short featuring the band ABC
- Mantrap (1943 film), a George Sherman mystery crime thriller
- "The Man Trap", a 1966 episode of Star Trek
- "Man Trap", a 1986 episode of Hi-de-Hi!
- Mantrap (The Adventures of Black Beauty), a 1972 episode of the British television series
- Venus Mantrap, an audio drama about Bernice Summerfield, a character from the British science fiction television series Doctor Who
- A Better Mantrap, a 1982 collection of science fiction short stories by Bob Shaw
- Mantrap (novel), a 1926 novel by Sinclair Lewis
- Mantrap Lake, a lake in Minnesota
- Mantrap Township, Hubbard County, Minnesota, a civil township in Minnesota
- Mantrap (Dungeons & Dragons), a giant plant monster in the role-playing game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mantrap.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.