Maple Grove Transit
|Locale||Maple Grove, MN|
|Service type||Commuter bus, Dial-a-Ride|
|Fleet||19 x 45-passenger
9 x 66-passenger
1 x 25-passenger
5 x 15-passenger
|Website||Maple Grove Transit|
Maple Grove Transit is a suburban public transit provider in the Minneapolis – Saint Paul metropolitan area of Minnesota serving the city of Maple Grove. The service currently operates 5 express routes from Maple Grove to Downtown Minneapolis in the morning and return from Minneapolis to Maple Grove in the afternoon. An additional express route runs between the municipality and the University of Minnesota. One feeder route with timed transfers also connects with the Downtown express routes. Local flex service is provided by the agency, as well.
Maple Grove Transit is one of several "opt-out" public transit operations in the Twin Cities region which run their own services rather than rely on the area's primary provider, Metro Transit. MGT began operations in June 1990.
- 780 Shepherd of the Grove Church Park & Ride to Downtown Minneapolis
- 781 Maple Grove Transit Center to Downtown Minneapolis
- 782 Zachary Lane Park & Ride to Downtown Minneapolis
- 783 Crosswinds Church Park & Ride to Downtown Minneapolis
- 785 Parkway Station to Downtown Minneapolis
- 787 Maple Grove Flex Route
- 788 Bass Lake Center to Crosswinds Church Park & Ride
- 789 Maple Grove Transit Center to University of Minnesota
- Alicia Miller (May 16, 2012). "Maple Grove Transit will celebrate providing its 10 millionth ride May 22". Press & News. Sun Newspapers.
- About the Maple Grove Transit System
|This article related to bus transportation in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about transportation in Minnesota is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|