Jump to navigation Jump to search
Marama relates to more than one article:
- Mārama, Māori woman who signed the Treaty of Waitangi
- Te Mārama, Māori woman who signed the Treaty of Waitangi
- Marama Davidson, New Zealand politician and Member of Parliament
- Marama Vahirua (born 1980), a Tahitian footballer
- Marama, South Australia is a place in South Australia
- Marama (mythology) (or 'malama') is a widespread Polynesian word for 'moon' or 'light'. It may also be the name of a Cook Island lunar deity
- Marama bean (Tylosema esculentum) is a plant native to Africa
- Marama tribe (Luhya), an indigenous tribe of Kenya
- SS Marama, the name of two ships
- The name of two residential streets in Auckland, New Zealand
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marama.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.