This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Robertson has exhibited work internationally including at Saatchi Gallery in London and MoMA PS1 in Long Island City. In 2015 she co-founded Situations gallery on the Lower East Side in New York City with Jackie Klempay, where she hosts Temporal Situations, a month-long program of live and time-based events.
Exhibitions and performances
- 2006: Please lie down and take a nap with me in my grave, Guild & Greyshkul, New York City
- 2007: Nudes, Still Lives and Landscapes, Guild & Greyshkul, New York City
- 2009: Guild & Greyshkul, New York City. Performance.
- 2009: I am Passions, Marvelli Gallery, New York City
- 2009: Take Better Pictures, Museum 52, New York City
- 2010: Performance, Art Basel Miami Beach, Miami, FL. Curated by Klaus Biesenbach.
- 2010: Solo Presentation, Art Forum Berlin, Berlin
- 2011: MoMA PS1, Long Island City, NY. Performance.
- 2011: Hot Tropical Rain Jam, Museum 52, New York City
- 2011: Baltic Centre for Contemporary Art, Gateshead, UK. Solo exhibition.
- 2011: Central Utah Art Center, Ephraim, UT. Performance.
- 2012: Let's Change, Grand Arts, Kansas City, MO. Solo exhibition.
- 2012: Robert and Arlene Kogod Courtyard, National Portrait Gallery, Smithsonian Institution, Washington DC. Performance.
- 2012: The First Annual Artists’ Halloween Carnival and Parade, Museum of Modern Art, New York City. Performance.
- 2012: New Art Dealers Alliance (NADA), New York City
- 2018: The Hydra, M+B, Los Angeles, CA
Robertson's work is held in the following permanent public collections:
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art, CA
- Museum of Modern Art, New York City
- North Carolina Museum of Art, Raleigh, NC: 1 item (as of June 2018)
- "Mariah Robertson | ART21 New York Close Up". Art:21. Retrieved March 6, 2016.
- Gallery, Saatchi. "Out of Focus: Photography". www.saatchigallery.com. Retrieved February 1, 2018.
- "Greater New York - MoMA". Museum of Modern Art. Retrieved February 1, 2018.
- "Jerry the Marble Faun". situations.us. Retrieved February 1, 2018.
- "Bruno Ceschel's Best of 2017". December 30, 2017.
- "'TEMPORAL SITUATIONS' At 127 Henry Street, New York, NY 10002". ART HAPS. Retrieved 2018-06-11.
- "Looking Back on 2017: Art by - BOMB Magazine". bombmagazine.org. Retrieved 2018-06-11.
- "The art of failure". 2001-04-16. Retrieved 2018-06-11.
- McGarry, Kevin. "Art Basel Miami Beach - The Art of Parties, Day Three".
- "Baltic Plus - Mariah Robertson". balticplus.uk.
- "VIDEO: A Mid-Opening Performance by Mariah Robertson & An Installation View". December 9, 2011.
- "Brochure" (PDF). www.grandarts.com.
- "The First Annual Artists' Halloween Carnival and Parade - MoMA". The Museum of Modern Art.
- "Mariah Robertson's Prismatic Photograms Showcase Her Startling Darkroom Ingenuity—See Them Here | artnet News". artnet News. 2018-01-19. Retrieved 2018-06-11.
- "Conscious Utah Awesomeness Children: Mariah Robertson". Central Utah Art Center. November 30, 2011. Retrieved February 1, 2018.
- "Untitled (3)". Los Angeles County Museum of Art. Retrieved March 7, 2016.
- "Mariah Robertson". The Museum of Modern Art. Retrieved March 7, 2016.
- "Search View". ncartmuseum.org. Retrieved 2018-06-11.
- Official website
- Mariah Robertson’s Chemical Reactions | ART21 “New York Close Up”
- Mariah Robertson Wears a Yellow Suit to Work | "New York Close Up" | Art21
- West, Tanner, "On View: Mariah Robertson’s Prismatic Photograms Showcase Her Startling Darkroom Ingenuity—See Them Here", Artnet, January 19th, 2018
- “The Look Out”, Art in America, May 18, 2017
- Russeth, Andrew.“Mariah Robertson: Permanent Puberty at American Contemporary”The New York Observer.November 2013.
- Small, Rachel. “Mariah Robertson's Unplanning.”Interview. October 2013.