From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Marie may refer to:
It may also refer to:
- Marie, mother of Jesus
- Marie Antoinette, the last queen of France, who was overthrown during the French Revolution and beheaded by guillotine.
- Marie Therese of France, the daughter of Marie Antoinette and King Louis XVI
- Maria Theresa, the only female ruler of the Habsburg domininions and the last of the House of Habsburg
- Marie José of Belgium, last Queen of Italy before the abolition of the Italian monarchy in 1946
- Marie (murder victim), an unidentified girl killed in Florida after being pushed in front of a moving vehicle in 1973.
- Marie, Biblical reference to Holy Mary, mother of Jesus.
- Marie, ballet based upon the life of Marie Antoinette, produced by Houston Ballet, under the artistic direction of Stanton Welch
- Marie (novel), novel by H. Rider Haggard featuring Allan Quatermain
- Atelier Marie, the first game in Atelier (series)
Film and television
- Marie (film), a 1985 American film about the parole board scandals in Tennessee under Ray Blanton, directed by Roger Donaldson
- Marie (TV series), a talk show hosted by Marie Osmond
- Marie Antoinette (2006 film), a film based upon Marie Antoinette's life
- "Marie", song written by Irving Berlin, that was a hit for Tommy Dorsey, Rudy Vallée, Nat Shilkret, Franklyn Bauer, The Four Tunes, and The Bachelors
- "Marie" (song), a hit for Johnny Hallyday
- Marie, EP by the band Romance of Young Tigers
- "Marie", song by Solveig Sandnes
- "Marie", song by Townes Van Zandt popularized by Willie Nelson
- "Marie-Jeanne", song by Joe Dassin from the album Les deux modes de Joe Dassin
- "Marie Laveu", song by Canned Heat from the album Boogie with Canned Heat
- Teena Marie (1956–2010), American singer, songwriter, and producer
- USS Marie, the name of more than one United States Navy ship
- SS Marie, a number of steamships with this name
- Marié, a Japanese feminine given name
- Marie, Alpes-Maritimes, commune of the Alpes-Maritimes department in France
- Marie biscuit, type of sweet biscuit similar to a Rich Tea biscuit
- Mars Radiation Environment Experiment (MARIE), spacecraft instrument
- Saint Marie, a manhwa series
- Peter Marié (c. 1825 – 1903) was an American socialite, philanthropist, and collector of rare books and miniatures from New York City.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.