Marie Curie (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Marie Curie (1867–1934, born Marie Skłodowska) was a Polish-French chemist and physicist
Marie Curie may also refer to:
- Marie Curie High School, a public high school in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Marie Curie Middle School 158, a middle school in Bayside, New York
- École élémentaire Marie-Curie, a public French first language elementary school in London, Ontario, Canada.
- Maria Skłodowska-Curie Bridge, Warsaw, a bridge over the Vistula River in Warsaw, Poland
- Maria Curie-Skłodowska University, a university in Lublin, Poland
- Marie Curie Cancer Care, a British cancer charity.
- Marie Curie Actions, a research fellowship program run by the European Commission.
- Marie Curie Fellows Association, an association of scientists who have been received Marie Curie Actions fellowships.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.