From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Marinette may refer to:
- Marinette, Arizona, a ghost town in Maricopa County
- Marinette, Nova Scotia, a community of the Halifax Regional Municipality in Canada
- Marinette, Wisconsin, a city in Wisconsin bordering Michigan
- Marinette County, Wisconsin, the county in the northeast corner of Wisconsin
- Marinette, a slang word used for United States female Marines during World War I
- Marinette Yachts, a line of motor yachts built by Aluminum Cruisers Inc. until 1991
- Marinette (Vodou), a cruel and vicious loa in Haitian Vodou
- Marinette Pichon (born in 1975), a French football player
- USS Marinette (YTB-791), a 1967 large harbor tug
- Linda Hewitt's Women Marines in World War I, (1974)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marinette.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.