Marisa (given name)
Marisa is a feminine given name. Like the given name Marissa, the name is derived from the Latin maris, meaning "of the sea". The name is also a Spanish or Italian contracted familiar nickname for Maria Isabel (Mary Elizabeth) or Maria Luisa (Mary Louise, 'Mary-Lou').
People with this name
- Marisa Allasio (born 1936), Italian actress
- Marisa Baena (born 1977), Colombian golfer
- Marisa Barros (born 1980), Portuguese long-distance runner
- Marisa Berenson (born 1946), American actress and model
- Marisa Catalina Casey, photographer, graphic designer, educator, and co-author of the book Born in Our Heart
- Marisa Coughlan (born 1973), actress in the USA
- Marisa Ferretti Barth (born 1931), Canadian senator
- Marisa Joy, an American Idol contestant
- Marisa Letícia, second wife of former President of Brazil Luis Inácio "Lula" da Silva
- Marisa López (born 1964), Argentine field hockey player
- Marisa McGaughey (born 1979), American general counsel
- Marisa Mell (1939–1992), Austrian actress
- Marisa Merlini (1923–2008), Italian actress
- Marisa Miller (born 1978), American model
- Marisa Monte, Brazilian popular singer
- Marisa Paredes, also known by the surname "Bartolomé"
- Marisa Pavan (born 1932), Italian actress
- Marisa Ramirez, American actress
- Marisa dos Reis Nunes, popular Portuguese fado singer
- Marisa Robles (born 1937), harpist
- Marisa Siketa, Australian actress
- Marisa Tomei (born 1964), American actress
- Marisa Warrington (born 1973), actress
- Marisa Coulter, a character from Philip Pullman's His Dark Materials trilogy
- Marisa Kirisame (霧雨 魔理沙), a fictional witch in numerous Touhou Project games
- Marisa Turner, Countess New Kiev, a character from David Weber's "Honor Harrington" series.
- Marissa Cooper, from television series The O.C..
|given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.This page or section lists people that share the same|