|Known for||Diyar-e-Dil (2015)|
Haya Ke Daaman Main (2016)
Mariyam started her career in Diyar-e-Dil alongside Osman Khalid Butt, Maya Ali, Hareem Farooq, Abid Ali and Sanam Saeed. She played Zarminay as Suhaib (Ali Rehman Khan) and Arjumand (Hareem Farooq)'s youngest child and Wali (Osman Khalid Butt)'s youngest sister and the maternal granddaughter and Great-niece of Bedaar Khan (Rasheed Naz) and Yasmeen (Azra Mansoor) through her mother Arjumand. Before her birth, her maternal grandparents died. But she still had her paternal grandfather Bakhtiar Khan (Abid Ali) through her father Sohaib. Zarminay has similar personality to that of her mother and remains with her most of the time. She loves Agha Jan and her family but was never introduced to her uncle Behroze (Mikaal Zulfiqar) family until her father's death. She respected Behroze and Wali, but hated Ruhina (Sanam Saeed) and Faarah (Maya Ali) and Agha Jan mostly gets ill due to their doings. Zarminay attended Faarah and Wali's marriage, she later applied of medical college and was also given the proposal of Ibad who happens to be Agha Jan's close friend's grandson. After Wali bought Faarah to Haveli on their contract, Zarminay started ignoring her and once yelled at her looking to Agha Jan's health. However, after seeing Agha Jan's love and affection in Faarah's eyes, Zarminay apologised with her and the two bonded. She was then mostly seen with Faarah and decides to help her stay in Haveli and make Wali understand her true feelings.
In Haya Ke Daaman Main, she has served in the role of Rija as the friend of Haya (Sukaina Khan), Main Protagonist. She remains in Haya's home for all of time and their friendship is non-understandable by Haya's family. While, Haya has 2 brothers friad and Arish (who is to marry Mizna (Nida Khan), daughter of (Behroze Sabzwari) and lina ( Shans sister)who is married to farid . Haya's family is big. Haya scares Rija by turtle. Haya's father (Muhammad Qavi Khan) likes their friendship. Haya has not control on her talking, she talks as she thinks but her mother (Fouzia Mushtaq) makes her aware from scaring Rija and talking without thinking. Mizna's aunt Anwari (Afshan Qureshi) enters their house as her niece is about to marry Aarish. Rija falls on floor. Aarish pushes her foot in order to provide cure to her pain. Anwari sees her and immediately gets out of their house to convince her sister and brother-in-law to refuse relation. Friad ( Haya and Arishs big brother) wants her to marry Shan( Lina's brother ) but his family already married her to Babar .
|2016||Haya Ke Daaman Main||Rija||Hum TV|
|2017||Kuch Na Kaho||Tabinda||Hum TV|||
|Yaqeen Ka Safar||Khajista||Hum TV|||
|2018||Kabhi Band Kabhi Baja||Hum TV||Anthology series|
|Dil Kiya Karay||Faryal||Geo TV|||
|Kam Zarf||Faria||Geo TV|||
|Bhook||Gaiti Araa||Hum TV|||
|Choti Choti Batain||Aliya||Hum TV||Anthology series|||
|Makafaat||Geo TV||Episode 18|
|Mere Mohsin||Nazia||Geo TV|||
|Mohabbat Na Kariyo||TBA||Geo TV|||
- Shabbir, Buraq. "Mariyam Nafees to feature in Cornetto Pop Rock's upcoming music video". www.thenews.com.pk. Retrieved 2019-06-16.
- "Celebrity Crush Of The Week - Mariyam Nafees | Kaleidoscope - MAG THE WEEKLY". www.magtheweekly.com. Retrieved 2019-06-16.
- Shabbir, Buraq. "Mariyam Nafees on her upcoming TV projects". The News International. Retrieved 2019-01-01.
- NewsBytes. "Mariyam Nafees on her character in Dil Kiya Karey". The News International. Retrieved 2018-12-20.
- "Geo Drama 'Kam Zarf' leads on chart". The News International. Retrieved 2019-01-18.
- Haq, Irfan Ul (2019-04-19). "Ayeza Khan is an unhappy bride in new drama Yaariyan". DAWN. Retrieved 2019-06-16.
- Shabbir, Buraq. "Mariyam Nafees plays a "cutthroat journalist" in Bhook". The News. Retrieved 2019-05-12.
- Shabbir, Buraq. "Hajra Yamin's new project aims to break stereotypes". The News International. Retrieved 2019-06-16.
- "Rabab's newest drama serial 'Mere Mohsin' to air from Wednesday". Daily Times. 2019-06-15. Retrieved 2019-06-16.
- Haq, Irfan Ul (2019-06-20). "Junaid Khan and Hira Mani are pairing up for their third drama together". DAWN. Retrieved 2019-06-26.