Mark Holub is an American drummer and composer who was born in New Jersey, lived for many years in London, UK and is now based in Vienna, Austria. He is most well known as the bandleader for Led Bib, award-winning and Mercury Prize nominated jazz/rock quintet. He also plays regularly with other bands including Blueblut, a trio with Pamelia Kurstin - theremin and Chris Janka - guitar, 'The Quartet' with Wang Chung front man Jack Hues, and he plays free improv with various collections of players including a number of releases in duo with sax player Colin Webster.
- "My Week:Mark Holub". The Independent. Retrieved 2014-06-23.
- "Led Bib's Mark Holub". BBC Music Magazine. Retrieved 2014-06-23.
- "The Guardian - Latest on Led Bib". The Guardian. Retrieved 2014-06-23.
- "Pamelia Kurstin über Möbel mit Midi-Funktion" (in German). Skug Journal For Music. Retrieved 26 May 2014.
- "The Quartet - Official Website". Retrieved 26 May 2014.
- "Review Colin Webster and Mark Holub - The Claw". Attn Magazine. Retrieved 2014-06-23.
- "Led Bib: The People in Your Neighbourhood – best album yet from British jazz-rockers". The Guardian. Retrieved 2014-06-23.
- "The Quietes review Led Bib". The Quietes. Retrieved 2014-06-23.