From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Married may refer to:
- Marital status, the state of being married (or otherwise legally partnered) or unmarried (divorced, widowed, or single and never married)
- Marriage, union of individuals that creates kinship
- Married (radio series), BBC radio comedy with science fiction themes
- Married... with Children, an American comedy television series.
- Married pair, a set of two railroad cars or locomotives which are permanently coupled and treated as if they were a single unit, also called a twin unit
- Married (TV series), an American television series on FX
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Married.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.