Marston village green
|Marston shown within Wiltshire|
|Population||177 (in 2011)|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Fire||Dorset and Wiltshire|
|EU Parliament||South West England|
It has a bus stop, a phonebox, a post box and a green. There's a Methodist chapel on one side of the green. Some very beautiful old buildings exist in the village, most of which are in a conservation area. The farms in the village are gradually disappearing and being replaced by equestrian activities. There's a small pond on the village green which has some interesting things living in it and occasionally by it. Beside the pond is a big old log fashioned into a seat where wildlife can be seen.
- "Wiltshire Community History - Census". Wiltshire Council. Retrieved 7 March 2015.
- "Victoria County History - Wiltshire - Vol 7 pp207-217 - Parishes: Potterne". British History Online. University of London. Retrieved 9 March 2015.
- "Marston Methodist Chapel". Retrieved 11 August 2015.
- "The Rose and Crown, Worton". Retrieved 9 March 2015.
- "Christ Church, Worton". Wiltshire Community History. Wiltshire Council. Retrieved 9 March 2015.
- Cork, Tristan (19 March 2014). "New plans for solar farm in Wiltshire". Western Daily Press. Retrieved 9 March 2015.
Media related to Marston, Wiltshire at Wikimedia Commons
|This article about a location in Wiltshire is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|