From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up masala or massala in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A masala is a spice mix.
Masala may also refer to:
- Masala chai or chai, tea made with spices
- Garam masala, ground spices used for flavouring food
- Chaat masala, ground spices used for flavouring chaat
- Tandoori masala, ground spices used in tandoor cooking
- Chicken tikka masala, a curry
- Masala dosa, a dosa with spices
- Paan masala, a paan with spices
- Masala (film genre), a film style
- Masala (2013 film), a 2013 Telugu film
- Masala (2012 film), a 2012 Marathi film
- Masala, Kirkkonummi, a village in southern Finland
- Massala, Mali, a village in Mali
- Daniele Masala (born 1955), Italian pentathlete
- Carlo Masala (born 1968), German political scientist
- Masala incense, Indian incense using a spice mix
- Massachusetts Area South Asian Lambda Association, an LGBT group for people of South Asian ethnicity
- Masala TV, the first dedicated 24-hours food television channel in the world in the language of Urdu
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Masala.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.