From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Masala (disambiguation))
|Look up masala or massala in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Masala may refer to:
- Masala (spice) any of the many spice mixes used in South Asian cuisine. The name comes from the Hindi word for spice.
- Masala incense, Indian incense using a spice mix
- Mississippi Masala, a 1991 romantic drama film directed by Mira Nair and set in the United States
- Masala (film genre), a film style
- Masala (2013 film), a 2013 Telugu film
- Masala (2012 film), a 2012 Marathi film
- Masala, Kirkkonummi, a village in southern Finland
- Massala, Mali, a village in Mali
- Massala-Barala, a settlement in Touba Department, Bafing Region, Woroba District, Ivory Coast
- Massala, Ivory Coast, a sub-prefecture of Séguéla Department, Worodougou region, Woroba District, Ivory Coast
- Daniele Masala (born 1955), Italian pentathlete
- Carlo Masala (born 1968), German political scientist
- Massachusetts Area South Asian Lambda Association, an LGBT group for people of South Asian ethnicity
- Masala TV, the first dedicated 24-hours food television channel in the world in the language of Urdu
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Masala.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.