Maserati M139 platform
M139 is a rear wheel drive automobile platform developed by Maserati for use in a range of vehicles in the Fiat group. It underpins the 2004 Maserati Quattroporte, 2007 Maserati GranTurismo as well as the 2010 Maserati GranCabrio and also forms the basis of the 2007 Alfa Romeo 8C. It uses four-wheel independent suspension, composed of double wishbones on both axles.
- "2011 Ferrari California". Left Lane. Retrieved November 23, 2011.
- "Maserati and Alfa Romeo to share new rear wheel drive platform". Motor Authority. March 14, 2010. Retrieved November 23, 2011.
- "Fiat Rejiggers Its Future Products - Again". Edmunds.com. Retrieved June 29, 2011.
- "Exclusive Access: 2013 SRT Viper Reception Unveil at NYIAS". driveSRT. Retrieved 2012-09-14.
- 04 April 2012 (2012-04-05). "New York motor show: Dodge Viper | Science & Technology News". Techsciencenews.com. Retrieved 2012-09-14.
|This article about an automotive part or component is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|