Mason-Dixon Collegiate Hockey Association
|Mason-Dixon Collegiate Hockey Association|
|Sport||ACHA Division III Club Hockey|
|States||4 - Pennsylvania, Maryland, Washington DC, Delaware|
The Mason-Dixon Collegiate Hockey Association (MDCHA) is an ACHA Division III club ice hockey league that comprises smaller colleges and universities in the Mid-Atlantic region USA. Division III club hockey offers smaller colleges and universities the opportunity to field competitive hockey teams without the financial burden of higher divisions or NCAA levels.
- Loyola University Maryland, 2006-07 season's champion, left the conference for the 2007-08 season, while Alvernia University and Bucknell University joined the league.
- Catholic University, 2008-09 season's champion, leaves the conference to join Blue Ridge Hockey Conference, while runner-up Alvernia University also moves from MDCHA to the Delaware Valley Collegiate Hockey Conference.
- University of Maryland, College Park club ice hockey joined MDCHA for the 2009-2010 season. The team left the conference for the 2011-12 season.
- Wesley College in Delaware and Susquehanna University are added to the MDCHA for the 2010-11 season. Montgomery College suspends their team and DeSales University is added as a probationary member, playing a limited league schedule.
- Penn State Harrisburg is added for the 2011-2012 season.
- American University
- DeSales University probationary
- Dickinson College
- Gettysburg College
- Johns Hopkins University
- Montgomery College suspended
- Mount St. Mary's University
- Susquehanna University
- Wesley College
- Penn State Harrisburg
|2012-13||American University||The Johns Hopkins University||6-3|
|2011-12||American University||Wesley College||4-1|
|2010-11||University of Maryland||Gettysburg College||5-4 (OT)|
|2009-10||Dickinson College||Gettysburg College||5-3|
|2008-09||Catholic University||Alvernia University||2-1|
|2007-08||Gettysburg College||Alvernia University||4-3|
|2006-07||Loyola University Maryland||Gettysburg College||8-6|
|2006-05||George Washington University||Loyola University Maryland||7-2|
- "New Look for the MDCHA". Archived from the original on 2010-05-30. Retrieved 2009-12-07.
- "Bullets Prepare to Open New Season High hopes, new opponents abound for 2009-10". Archived from the original on 2010-05-30. Retrieved 2009-12-07.
- Alvernia Ice Hockey On The Move
- Another New Team Joins MDCHA[permanent dead link]
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-07-14. Retrieved 2010-08-03.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-03-04. Retrieved 2011-02-22.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-07-14. Retrieved 2011-01-31.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- Catholic University 2008-2009 MDCHA Champions[permanent dead link]
- Alvernia news
- Game Stats
- Gettysburg Wins 2008 MDCHA Championship[permanent dead link]
- "Gettysburg College 2006/2007 Season Recap". Archived from the original on 2010-05-30. Retrieved 2009-12-07.
- The Road to the Championship: The Story of How George Washington University Won the MDCHA