|Look up mathematics in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mathematics is the body of knowledge justified by deductive reasoning about abstract structures, starting from axioms and definitions.
Mathematics may also refer to
Art, entertainment, and media
- "Mathematics" (Cherry Ghost song), a song by Cherry Ghost
- Mathematics (producer), a hip-hop producer
- "Mathematics" (song), a song by Mos Def
- "Mathematics", a song by Little Boots from Hands
- Mathematics, an EP by the band The Servant
- Mathematics Magazine, a publication of the Mathematical Association of America
Computing and technology
- Microsoft Mathematics, an educational program designed for Microsoft Windows
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mathematics.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.