Brodeur with the Chicago Wolves
June 21, 1990 |
Saint-Eustache, QC, CAN
|Height||6 ft 5 in (196 cm)|
|Weight||192 lb (87 kg; 13 st 10 lb)|
San Antonio Rampage
|NHL Draft||76th overall, 2008
Mathieu Brodeur (born June 21, 1990) is a Canadian professional ice hockey defenceman, playing for the Syracuse Crunch in the American Hockey League (AHL). He was selected by the Phoenix Coyotes in the 3rd round (76th overall) of the 2008 NHL Entry Draft.
Prior to turning professional, Brodeur played major junior hockey in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League with the Cape Breton Screaming Eagles On April 2, 2010, Brodeur was signed by the Phoenix Coyotes to an entry-level contract.
He made his professional debut with AHL affiliate. the San Antonio Rampage. Brodeur spent his last three years within the Coyotes organization with AHL affiliate, the Portland Pirates, before leaving as a free agent to sign a one-year deal with his third AHL team, the Chicago Wolves on July 30, 2014.
|2007–08||Cape Breton Screaming Eagles||QMJHL||69||1||6||7||27||11||0||0||0||6|
|2008–09||Cape Breton Screaming Eagles||QMJHL||61||3||12||15||15||11||1||3||4||4|
|2009–10||Cape Breton Screaming Eagles||QMJHL||69||4||25||29||31||5||0||0||0||9|
|2009–10||San Antonio Rampage||AHL||2||0||1||1||0||—||—||—||—||—|
|2010–11||San Antonio Rampage||AHL||4||0||0||0||2||—||—||—||—||—|
|2010–11||Las Vegas Wranglers||ECHL||52||0||1||1||43||—||—||—||—||—|
- Brodeur cracks NHL Central Scouting mid-season rankings – The Cape Breton Post
- "Coyotes Sign Brodeur To Entry Level Contract". Phoenix Coyotes. 2010-04-02. Retrieved 2010-04-02.
- "Coyotes Reduce Training Camp Roster to 35 Players". Phoenix Coyotes. 2012-09-30. Retrieved 2012-09-30.
- "Wolves re-sign Harper and add three more". Chicago Wolves. 2014-07-30. Retrieved 2014-07-30.
- Mathieu Brodeur career statistics at EliteProspects.com
- Mathieu Brodeur's career statistics at The Internet Hockey Database
|This biographical article relating to a Canadian ice hockey defenceman born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|