Maurice Far Eckhard Tió
|Born||July 26, 1983 (age 35)|
Eckhard is a C2 type athlete. He competed at the 2004 Summer Paralympics and the 2008 Summer Paralympics in cycling, where he did not earn a medal. He competed at the 2012 Summer Paralympics in cycling. He was the third person to finish in the C2 road trial race.
From the Catalan region of Spain, he was a recipient of a 2012 Plan ADO scholarship. In 2013, he was one of seven Paralympic sportspeople to get a 2013/2014 "Iberdrola Foundation Scholarship" that was awarded by the Spanish Paralympic Committee, Iberdrola Foundation, the Spanish Sports Council and the Spanish Ministry of Social Services and Equality. It provided him with €490 a month for the ten academic months of the year.
- "Biografías" (in Spanish). Spain: Comité Paralímpico Español. 2012. Retrieved June 9, 2013.
- "El paralímpico extremeño Enrique Floriano recibe la Medalla de la Real Orden al Mérito Deportivo" (in Spanish). Region Digital. October 29, 2013. Retrieved November 21, 2013.
- "El recuerdo a María de Villota marca la entrega de Reales Órdenes al Mérito Deportivo" (in Spanish). 20minutos.es. October 29, 2013. Retrieved November 22, 2013.
- "Frecuencia Digital Debutan el Atletismo y La Roja de Fútbol 5 en los Parlímpicos" (in Spanish). Frecuenciadigital.es. Archived from the original on 2013-12-03. Retrieved 2013-11-23.
- "Primer oro y tres bronces mĂĄs para EspaĂąa, debuta la tinerfeĂąa Michelle Alonso" (in Spanish). Spain: Diario de Avisos. Retrieved December 24, 2013.
- "Observatori Català de l'Esport OCE INEFC" (in Spanish). Observatoridelesport.cat. Archived from the original on December 3, 2013. Retrieved November 22, 2013.
- "Siete deportistas paralímpicos reciben las 'Becas fundación Iberdrola'" (in Spanish). Spain: El Confidencial. 3 December 2013. Retrieved 26 December 2013.
- "Susana Rodríguez recibe una beca de la Fundación Iberdrola". Atlantico.net. Archived from the original on 27 December 2013. Retrieved 26 December 2013.
|This biographical article related to a Spanish cycling person born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Paralympic medalist of Spain is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|