|No. 30 – Tampa Bay Buccaneers|
December 6, 1993|
|Height:||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Weight:||202 lb (92 kg)|
|High school:||Chicago (IL) Curie Metropolitan|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Roster status:||Injured Reserve|
|Career NFL statistics|
Maurice "Reese" Fleming (born December 6, 1993) is an American football cornerback for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at West Virginia, and was signed by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers as an undrafted free agent in 2017.
Fleming was a three-star recruit coming out of high school. He received offers from Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Boston College but decided to enroll to Iowa. He later transferred to West Virginia.
Fleming signed with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers as an undrafted free agent on May 1, 2017. He was waived/injured on August 19, 2017, after being injured in a preseason game against the Jacksonville Jaguars and was placed on injured reserve. Five days later, the Buccaneers and Fleming reached an injury settlement, and he was released. He was re-signed to the Buccaneers' practice squad on November 29, 2017. He signed a reserve/future contract with the Buccaneers on January 3, 2018.
On June 15, 2018, Fleming was waived/injured by the Buccaneers and was placed on injured reserve.
- Maurice Fleming high school profile
- Smith, Scott (May 1, 2017). "Bucs' Rookie Free Agents Flesh Out Roster". Buccaneers.com. Retrieved November 29, 2017.
- Smith, Scott (September 2, 2017). "Wide Variety of Moves Gets Bucs to 53". Buccaneers.com. Archived from the original on December 8, 2017.
- Smith, Scott (November 29, 2017). "Dotson, Marpet to IR Among Multiple Moves". Buccaneers.com. Archived from the original on January 3, 2018.
- Smith, Scott (January 3, 2018). "Bucs Sign Eight to Futures Contracts". Buccaneers.com. Archived from the original on March 8, 2018.
- "Buccaneers Waive DB Reese Fleming With Injury Designation". NFLTradeRumors. June 15, 2018.