|Date of birth||3 August 1975|
|Place of birth||Busto Arsizio, Italy|
|Height||1.81 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)|
|1995–1996||→ Monza (loan)||24||(0)|
|1996–1997||→ Novara (loan)||18||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Mavillo Gheller (born 3 August 1975) is an Italian footballer.
Gheller spent his entire career in Italian lower division (form the second to the fifth division), especially in Prima Divisione (over 300 games).
In 2001, he left for Serie C2 team Pavia, winning the Group A of 2002–03 Serie C2. In 2004, he was signed by Serie B team Treviso. Despite the team losing the promotion playoffs of 2004–05 Serie B, the team promoted due to Caso Genoa in August. But Gheller already ruled out from Treviso provisional 2005–06 Serie B plan, and in June left for Serie C1 club Pistoiese.
In 2007, he was signed by fellow Serie C1 team Novara. He followed the team promoted successively promoted twice in 2010 and 2011, from Prima Divisione (ex- Serie C1) to Serie A. However, in its first and last Serie B season (and Novara also) he only made 10 starts. In the promotion playoffs the right backs were Michel Morganella and youngster Jean-Christophe Coubronne, which Gheller made his only appearance to replace the latter.
On 14 July 2011 his contract was mutually terminated in order to join A.C. Pavia. He was involved in 2011–12 Italian football scandal which FIGC alleged him has responsibility by failing to report organized match-fixing. on 30 August 2012 his contract was terminated.
On 22 October he was acquitted any charge in front of TNAS of CONI (Italian Olympic Committee).
- Supercoppa di Lega di Prima Divisione: 2010 (Novara)
- Lega Pro Prima Divisione: 2010 (Novara)
- Lega Pro Seconda Divisione: 1998 (Varese), 2003 (Pavia)
- Serie D: 1994 (Varese)
- Coppa Italia Lega Pro: 1995 (Varese)
- Ceniti, Francesco (29 June 2005). "La Pistoiese prende Gheller e Vignati Spal, torna Consonni" (require login). La Gazzetta dello Sport (in Italian). Retrieved 22 August 2011.
- "GHELLER LASCIA LA MAGLIA AZZURRA". Novara Calcio (in Italian). 14 July 2011. Retrieved 22 August 2011.
- "Risoluzione consensuale con Gheller" (in Italian). AC Pavia. 30 August 2012. Retrieved 16 November 2012.