From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mayflower in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mayflower was the ship that transported the Pilgrims from Plymouth to the New World in 1620.
Mayflower may also refer to:
- Crataegus (hawthorn)
- Epigaea repens (trailing arbutus)
- Maianthemum canadense
- Plants called mayflower orchid include:
- A number of ships called Mayflower (ship)
- LNER Thompson Class B1 61306, a preserved steam locomotive named Mayflower
- Mayflower Line, the railway line from Manningtree to Harwich in Essex, England
- Mayflower, Arkansas, town in the United States
- Mayflower, California (disambiguation)
- Mayflower, Missouri
- Mayflower, Virginia
- Mayflower Hotel, in Washington, D.C.
- Mayflower Mall, in Sidney, Nova Scotia
- Majblomma (May Flower), traditional Swedish charity pin
- Mayflower (comics), a fictional superhero in the DC Universe
- Triumph Mayflower, a British car
- Mayflower: A Story of Courage, Community, and War, a book by Nathaniel Philbrick
- Mayflower Compact, the first governing document of Plymouth Colony
- List of Mayflower passengers
- Mayflower Transit, a moving company
- Plymouth Argyle F.C.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mayflower.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.