|Full name||Maylson Barbosa Teixeira|
|Date of birth||March 6, 1989|
|Place of birth||São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|2011||→ Sport (loan)||23||(3)|
|2012||→ Portuguesa (loan)||3||(0)|
|2013||→ Figueirense (loan)||6||(2)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of June 21, 2013.
† Appearances (Goals).
Maylson started his career on Grêmio in 2005, playing for the youth team. A versatile midfielder, he's one of rising stars from the club. On November 11, 2007, he made his first team debut, in a 1-0 away loss against São Paulo, playing the full match. He also played the following game, a 0-3 away win over América de Natal. Maylson assisted the first goal, scored by Willian Magrão, with a brilliant pass.
He was part of the Brazil Under-19 national team and was selected to play for the Brazil Under-20 national team in the 2009 South American Youth Championship. On August 31, Maylson was called again for national side, this time for the 2009 FIFA U-20 World Cup.
- "São Paulo "elimina" Grêmio da Libertadores.". esporte.uol.com.br. 2007-11-11.
- "Grêmio faz 3 a 0 no América-RN e mantém sonho da Libertadores.". esporte.uol.com.br. 2008-11-24.
- "Venda Precoce.". Wianey Carlet. 2008-01-30.
- "Grêmio empresta Maylson ao Sport até o fim da Série B" (in Portuguese). globoesporte.com. 2011-05-19.
- "Rogério Lourenço convoca Seleção Brasileira Sub-20 para Sul-Americano da Venezuela.". CBF News. 2008-11-26.
- "Rogério Lourenço convoca Seleção Brasileira Sub-20 para Mundial do Egito". CBF Official Website. 2009-08-31.
|This biographical article related to a Brazilian association football midfielder born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|