From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mazhar is an Arabic male given name, meaning "light". It may refer to:
- Azrinaz Mazhar Hakim (born 1979), third wife of Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah of Brunei
- Mazhar Alanson (born 1950), Turkish actor and pop musician
- Mazhar Ali Khan (disambiguation)
- Mazhar Hussain (born 1967), Pakistani cricketer
- Mazhar Kaleem (born 1942), Pakistani novelist
- Mazhar Khaleghi (born 1939), Kurdish singer
- Mazhar Khan (born 1964), Pakistani cricketer who played for Oman
- Mazhar Khan (actor) (1953–1998), Bollywood actor and director.
- Mazhar Krasniqi (born 1931), Muslim community leader in New Zealand
- Mazhar Müfit Kansu (1873–1948), Turkish civil servant and politician
- Mazhar Munir (? ), television and film actor
- Mirza Mazhar Jan-e-Janaan (1699-?), Urdu poet
- Mazhar-e-Sharif, Afghanistan's fourth largest city
- Mazhar, a tambourine used in Arabic music
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mazhar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.