From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mazhar may refer to:
- Mazhar, a tambourine used in Arabic music
- an Arabic male given name, meaning "light":
- Mazhar Alanson (1950– ), Turkish actor and pop musician
- Mazhar Ali Khan
- Azrinaz Mazhar Hakim (1979– ), third wife of Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah of Brunei
- Mazhar Hussain (1967– ), Pakistani cricketer
- Mazhar Kaleem (1942– ), Pakistani novelist
- Mazhar Khaleghi (1939– ), Kurdish singer
- Mazhar Khan (1964– ), Pakistani cricketer who played for Oman
- Mazhar Khan (actor) (1953–1998), Bollywood actor and director.
- Mazhar Krasniqi (1931– ), Muslim community leader in New Zealand
- Mirza Mazhar Jan-e-Janaan (1699–?), Urdu poet
- Mazhar Munir (?– ), television and film actor
- Mazhar Raslan (?– ), Prime Minister of Jordan from 1921–1923
- a family name:
- Mazhar-e-Sharif, Afghanistan's fourth largest city
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mazhar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.