McAdam or MacAdam may refer to:
- McAdam, New Brunswick, a village in Canada.
- McAdam railway station, a National Historic Site of Canada in the village.
- McAdams Lake, Nova Scotia
- McAdam, Washington
- Macadam, a method of road building.
- MacAdam ellipse, the region of chromaticity representing just noticeable differences to the human eye.
- MacAdam Shield Shovel, a shovel used by the Canadian army during First World War.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title McAdam.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.