McKinney (advertising agency)
|Industry||Advertising, Marketing, Experiential Marketing, Media, Strategy|
In 2004, McKinney moved from Raleigh, NC to Durham, NC into the American Tobacco Campus. Ten years later, McKinney CEO Brad Brinegar appeared in the short documentary "Because No One Would," which was produced by Goodtree & Company and Horizon Productions to celebrate the factory's restoration anniversary.
McKinney was named one of 10 agencies to watch by Ad Age in 2015.
- Where is my Gnome? – for Travelocity
- The Art of the Heist – for Audi
- Take it All In – for ESPN SEC Network<
- Ad Council Back to School PSAs
- Family Hub: Birthday Party – for Samsung Electronics. One of a series of commercials produced from 2014-2016 with Dax Shepard and his wife, Kristen Bell
- "South Korean Agency Adds to American Footprint". nytimes.com. New York Times.
- "McKinney + Silver Heading To American Tobacco Campus". wral.com. WRAL.
- "Because No One Else Would". americantobaccomovie.com.
- "The Pitch". amctv.com. AMC.
- "North Carolina's McKinney Is Latest Shop to Try New York". adage.com. Advertising Age.
- "McKinney Looks to Solidify Its New York Presence With Its First CEO". adweek.com. Ad Week.
- "From EVB to Big Spaceship, These Are the Agencies to Watch in 2015". adage.com. Advertising Age.
- "ESPN, McKinney Debut Suggestive 'Take It All In' Campaign for SEC". adweek.com. Ad Week.
- "Poignant video campaign shows the power of finishing high school as an adult". mashable.com. Mashable.
- "Ad of the Week: Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard deliver again for Samsung". campaignlive.com. Campaign US.
- "Kristen Bell And Dax Shepard Make Life Look Effortless, Adorable, In New Samsung Spot". fastcompany.com. Fast Company.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to McKinney.|