From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up medicus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Friedrich Kasimir Medikus (1738–1808), German physician and botanist
- Henry Medicus (b. ?), part-owner of Brooklyn Dodgers from 1905–1912
- Medicus, a journal edited by students of the Yerevan State Medical University
- The Physician a.k.a. Medicus, a novel by Noah Gordon
- Medicus, a novel by Ruth Downie
- Medicus, several physicians in the television series Spartacus: Blood and Sand and its sequels (a historical depiction of the third servile war)
- All pages beginning with "Medicus"
- All pages with a title containing Medicus
- Campus medicus, content management system for telemedicine
- Index Medicus, comprehensive index of medical scientific journal articles, published since 1879
- Medicus Mundi International, the Network of private not-for-profit organisations working in the field of international health cooperation and advocacy
- Medic (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Medicus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.