Meenakshi Reddy Madhavan
Meenakshi Reddy Madhavan is a blogger and writer. She writes under the pseudonym eM on The Compulsive Confessor. Her first book, a semi-autobiographical attempt, is "You Are Here", published by Penguin Group.
She is the daughter of the famous Malayalam writer and former IAS officer N. S. Madhavan who is one of the most powerful voices of Malayalam literature. Her mother Sheela Reddy is a journalist, the former Books Editor of Outlook magazine and author of Mr. and Mrs. Jinnah: The Marriage That Shook India.
- Before, And Then After (2015)
- Split (2015)
- Cold Feet (2012)
- The Life & Times of Layla The Ordinary (2010)
- You are Here (2008)
- Dhillon, Amrit (7 October 2007). "Blogger enraptures and enrages India". The Telegraph. Retrieved 24 March 2017.
- Giridhardas, Anand (25 September 2008). "A feminist revolution in India skips the liberation". The New York Times. Retrieved 24 March 2017.
- Aneez, Zenab (21 May 2013). "Confessions of a compulsive blogger". The Hindu. Retrieved 24 March 2017.
|This article about an Indian writer or poet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|