Meenakshi Reddy Madhavan
Meenakshi Reddy Madhavan is an Indian blogger and writer who writes under the pseudonym eM on The Compulsive Confessor. Her first book, a semi-autobiographical book is You Are Here, was published by Penguin.
She is the daughter of the Malayalam writer and former Indian Administrative Service officer N. S. Madhavan. Her mother Sheela Reddy is a journalist, a former editor of Indian magazine Outlook and author of Mr. and Mrs. Jinnah: The Marriage.
- The One Who Swam with the Fishes (2017)
- Before, And Then After (2015)
- Split (2015)
- Cold Feet (2012)
- The Life & Times of Layla The Ordinary (2010)
- You are Here (2008)
- Dhillon, Amrit (7 October 2007). "Blogger enraptures and enrages India". The Telegraph. Retrieved 24 March 2017.
- Giridhardas, Anand (25 September 2008). "A feminist revolution in India skips the liberation". The New York Times. Retrieved 24 March 2017.
- Aneez, Zenab (21 May 2013). "Confessions of a compulsive blogger". The Hindu. Retrieved 24 March 2017.