Meenakshi Reddy Madhavan
Meenakshi Reddy Madhavan is a blogger and writer. She writes under the pseudonym eM on The Compulsive Confessor. Her first book, a semi-autobiographical attempt, is "You Are Here", published by Penguin Group.
She is the daughter of the famous Malayalam writer and former IAS officer N. S. Madhavan . Her mother Sheela Reddy is a journalist, the former Books Editor of Outlook magazine and author of Mr. and Mrs. Jinnah: The Marriage That Shook India.
- The One Who Swam with the Fishes (2017)
- Before, And Then After (2015)
- Split (2015)
- Cold Feet (2012)
- The Life & Times of Layla The Ordinary (2010)
- You are Here (2008)
- Dhillon, Amrit (7 October 2007). "Blogger enraptures and enrages India". The Telegraph. Retrieved 24 March 2017.
- Giridhardas, Anand (25 September 2008). "A feminist revolution in India skips the liberation". The New York Times. Retrieved 24 March 2017.
- Aneez, Zenab (21 May 2013). "Confessions of a compulsive blogger". The Hindu. Retrieved 24 March 2017.
|This article about an Indian writer or poet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|