10 September 1988 |
Victoria, British Columbia
|Height||170 cm (67 in)|
|Ski club||BC High Performance Club
Squamish, British Columbia
|Updated on 17 February 2010.|
She placed 46th in the sprint on 13 February 2010 with a time of 22:07.7 and no penalties resulting in a +2:12.1 deficit. In the pursuit on 16 February, she placed 36th with a time of 34:02.2 with one penalty resulting in a +3:46.2 deficit.
Along with Canadian biathletes Zina Kocher, Sandra Keith, Rosanna Crawford, and Megan Imrie, she posed for the Bold Beautiful Biathlon calendar to raise money to cover annual expenses for training and competition.
- "Megan Tandy". Canadian Olympic Committee. Retrieved 16 February 2010.
- "Megan Tandy". Canadian Sport Centre. Retrieved 28 February 2010.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 6 July 2011. Retrieved 24 March 2010.
- "Biathlon Canada names Olympic team". Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. 2 January 2014. Archived from the original on 20 March 2014.
- Peters, Jason (29 November 2013). "'Our Megan' seeking Olympic support". The Prince George Citizen. Retrieved 18 January 2014.
- Clarke, Ted (2 September 2015). "Tandy gunning for World Cup podium". The Prince George Citizen. Retrieved 6 December 2015.
- "Megan Tandy, Biathlon". Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympics. Retrieved 16 February 2010.
- Megan Tandy profile at CTV Olympics
- Megan Tandy profile at Biathlon Canada
|This biographical article relating to Canadian winter sports is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|