G.W.Martin ex Hansf.
The Meliolaceae are a family of fungi in the order Meliolales. Mostly tropical in distribution, species in this family are biotrophic on the leaves and stems of plants. Despite this, most species do not cause extensive damage to the host plant, and are not generally considered to be of economic significance.
The following genera belong to the Melioceae family, according to the 2007 Outline of Ascomycota. As indicated, the placement of several of the genera is tentative and more molecular analysis is required to better determine their relationships to other taxa within the family.
- Hypasteridium – position uncertain
- Metasteridium – position uncertain
- Ophiomeliola – position uncertain
- Parasteridium – position uncertain
- Pleomeliola – position uncertain
- Xenostigme – position uncertain
|This Sordariomycetes-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|