From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Meng can refer to the following:
- Master of Engineering (MEng or M.Eng.), an academic or professional master's degree in the field of engineering
- ɱ, the symbol used for the labiodental nasal consonantal sound
- Meng (孟), a Chinese surname, notable people including Mencius
- MENG, acronym for Marketing Executives Network Group
- Tonga Fifita, a former professional wrestler who used "Meng" as his stage name in World Championship Wrestling
|Look up meng or 孟 in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Meng.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.