Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up meng or 孟 in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Meng may refer to:
- Master of Engineering (MEng or M.Eng.), an academic or professional master's degree in the field of engineering
- ɱ, "M with hook", letter used in the International Phonetic Alphabet
- Labiodental nasal consonantal sound, the sound transcribed by that letter
- Meng (surname) (孟), a Chinese surname
- Notable people including Mencius
- Meng (designer), British fashion house
- Marketing Executives Network Group, American non-profit professional association
- Tonga Fifita, a former professional wrestler who used "Meng" as his stage name in World Championship Wrestling
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Meng.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.