|STC rapid transit|
|Opened||20 July 1994|
Metro Iztapalapa is a station along Line 8 of the metro of Mexico City. It is located on the Calzada Ermita Iztapalapa (also known as Eje 8 Sur) in the Colonia El Santuario neighborhood of Iztapalapa borough on the southeast side of the city.
- "Iztapalapa" (in Spanish). Archived from the original on 8 August 2011. Retrieved 30 July 2011.
- Archambault, Richard. "Iztapalapa » Mexico City Metro System". Retrieved 30 July 2011.
- Estación Iztapalapa is also the name of a firefighting station in the borough. See: "Heroico Cuerpo de Bomberos del Distrito Federal". Retrieved 30 July 2011.
- Martínez, Méndez. "Enrique Cerro de la Estrella, INAH Official Web Page" (in Spanish). INAH. Archived from the original on 15 December 2010. Retrieved 31 July 2011.
- "Transporte" (in Spanish). Delegación Iztapalapa. Archived from the original on 4 October 2011. Retrieved 30 July 2011.
- Monroy, Marco. Schwandl, Robert, ed. "Opening Dates for Mexico City's Subway". Retrieved 20 August 2011.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Iztapalapa (station).|