Miami Beach mayoral election, 2011
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Elections in Florida|
The 2011 Miami Beach mayoral election, a nonpartisan race, was held on Tuesday, November 1, 2011. Incumbent Mayor Matti Herrera Bower, who was first elected in 2007, won a third and final two-year term. She was challenged by three opponents.
- Matti Herrera Bower, age 72 - incumbent Mayor of Miami Beach since 2007. (Democratic Party)
- Steve Berke, age 30 - Comedian and entrepreneur. (After Party)
- Dave Crystal, age 34 - Entrepreneur (Republican Party)
- Laura Rivero Levey, age 46 - Public relations professional (Republican Party)
|Democratic||Matti Herrera Bower||4,103||59.44|
|After Party||Steve Berke||1,614||23.38|
|Republican||Laura R. Levey||291||4.22|
- "Miami Beach voters to choose mayor, commissioner". Miami Herald. 2011-10-29. Retrieved 2011-10-30.