|This article is part of a series on the
politics and government of
Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha
Michael John Clancy (31 March 1949 – 23 February 2010) was Chief Secretary from 1997 to 2000, and later Governor and Commander-in-Chief of Saint Helena and its Dependencies (Ascension Island and Tristan da Cunha) from 2004-07. He was educated at Lewis School, Pengam and Trinity College, Cambridge.
- Profile, ukwhoswho.com; accessed 1 May 2013
- Excess Baggage: Radio 4 interview with Michael Clancy. July 21, 2007
- Change of Governor of Saint Helena, fco.gov.uk, 18 September 2007.
- Williams, Sally. "Eisteddfodau 1,200 miles off the coast of Africa", 3 July 2007. The Western Mail
- Chief Executive and Clerk to the Assembly: Claire Clancy, National Assembly of Wales, assemblywales.org; accessed 20 January 2009.
- Notice of death of Michael Clancy, sartma.com, 25 February 2010; accessed 15 September 2010.
|This British diplomat-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about Saint Helena or the British Overseas Territory of Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|